Allardyce Healthcare is a fourth generation family business with over 125 years of experience in the supply of healthcare products to nursing homes, retirement homes, hospitals and occupational therapists.
Established in 1890, Allardyce Healthcare has grown in size and expertise to accommodate the ever-changing needs of healthcare in the community.
Disability is no respecter of age and can strike at any time through illness or simply growing old. At Allardyce Healthcare we have a policy of caring about the needs of those who need care. To this end our highly trained and experienced staff are available to assist and access your individual requirements, no matter how large or small your purchase, to ensure the product you select suits your physical needs.
Remember: using the wrong equipment can do considerable harm and may jeopardise your safety.
Allardyce Healthcare is justly proud of their high reputation for Quality, Service and Value for money: a reputation gained over many years of customer care, service and satisfaction.
Our mobility section of our shop has a full range of powered scooters, zimmer frames, rollator frames, wheelchairs and lots of other essential aids to anyone suffering from a disability.
Allardyce healthcare charter – our promise to you
- Allardyce Healthcare are always happy to provide you with a quote over the phone.
- Our products are always priced fairly – we do not increase our prices so that we can then lower them and sell items as ‘bargains’.
- Our staff are fully trained and do not work on commission, so their advice is unbiased and focused on your needs, not on sales targets.
- We have in-depth knowledge of our products, and will only recommend the products that suit your specific needs.
- We will never try to sell you products you don’t need to increase our profits.
- We are an established company, and will be here if you need us again in the future.
- You can visit us in our showroom, or look at our products on our website.
- Allardyce Healthcare want you to come back to us, so we strive to ensure that every product you buy from us is right for you.
- If you want us to visit you at home, we are happy to do so. However, we will never call on you unless you ask us to.